The flagship school of The Green Acres Academy has many firsts to its credit – from its award-winning design that is now a Chembur landmark, to its unique approach to ICSE education, to its superlative staff. It’s a fine example of what ICSE education can be. In operation for 10 years, the school is the leading choice for parents who seek a school that gets results.
The flagship school of The Green Acres Academy has many firsts to its credit – from its award-winning design that is now a Chembur landmark, to its unique approach to ICSE education, to its superlative staff. It’s a fine example of what ICSE education can be. In operation for over 8 years, the school is the leading choice for parents who seek a school that gets results.
The Green Acres Academy Chembur is proud to be recognised as a Google Reference School. We are the 1st in Mumbai/ Maharashtra and 1 of only 4 schools in India. Reference Schools are a select group of schools that are recognised by Google for their outstanding use of technology to drive positive learning outcomes.
The award-winning school building design, developed with some of India’s finest architects, is an example of an environment that impact how students approach their learning, and teachers their lessons. This building fosters both greater collaboration, as well as greater independence, with intelligently designed spaces, flooded with abundant natural light and air.
Widest variety of
With the solid academic foundation that ICSE curriculum provides, we add an approach to teaching that makes learning more enjoyable, highly-trained teachers, extracurricular subjects, and a learning environment where children flourish. Our approach actively nurtures a child’s physical, artistic, and emotional development, in addition to academic growth. We actively involve our parents through workshops, surveys and committees to help support the student to thrive.
Best in class
Our wide range of facilities include a music room with many instruments, indoor sports room, 1:1 computer labs, state-of-the-art science labs, temperature-controlled classrooms, 100% CCTV security surveillance and elevators. The school is closely linked to The Acres Club, giving it access to world class sports facilities, multi-utility sports courts, kids’ play zone, and much more.
Would you like to speak with the admissions team?
Leave your details below and we will get back to you.
ICSE Admissions for Academic Year 2022-23
Admissions are now open on a first come first served basis for the A.Y. 2022-23, which will begin in March 2022.
Please read the instructions below carefully. While it seems long, it will save you time while filling out the admission form.
- Filling and submitting the admission form
– Please complete the form in its entirety as the information requested is mandatory for our record purposes. This process should take you about 30 minutes, including the uploading of required documents and online payment of registration fee of Rs. 1500/- per form.
– After submission of the form, the following are the next steps in the admissions process.
- Offer Letter:
– In case of incomplete/incorrect submissions, our admissions team shall contact the relevant parents for verification/clarification of the same.
– If the admission form and all documents are found to be in order, an offer letter will be sent to the parents via email.
– All applications received before 11:59 pm on Sunday every week shall receive a response via email by the following Friday.
- Securing Admission:
– Post receipt of the offer letter by Friday, parents will have until 11:59 pm on the following Wednesday to pay the admission fee and secure their child’s admission to The Green Acres Academy.
– Admissions are on a first come first served basis and there are limited seats available. Parents are requested to submit the form at the earliest to secure admission for their child.
(Admission is confirmed only post payment of the admission fees.)
(Please note that all important communication regarding the admissions process will be via email. Please add all tgaa.in emails to your safe senders list.)
If you have any queries or need clarifications, please feel free to get in touch with us on (022) 6842 0062 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are available from Monday to Saturday (excluding public holidays) from 9 am to 6 pm.
|Age Criteria 2022-23|
|Playgroup||2 years complete by 31st December 2022|
|Nursery||3 years complete by 31st December 2022|
|Jr. KG||4 years complete by 31st December 2022|
|Sr. KG||5 years complete by 31st December 2022|
|Grade 1||6 years complete by 31st December 2022|
|Grade 2 onwards||Based on Passed & Promoted Certificate of previous class|
Attend a Know Your School session
In case you’d like more insight into our schools, philosophy, academic programs and to connect with the school leadership directly, we host weekly virtual Know Your School sessions online for all parents. KYS sessions include Q&A for parents to have all their queries addressed.
|Fee Structure 2022-23|
|Grade||One Time Admission Fee (non-refundable)||One Time Co-curricular Activity fee (non-refundable)||Total of 1st Installment Tuition & Term Fees||Total of 2nd Installment Tuition & Term Fees||Total Tuition & Term Fees||Total Fee Payable at the time of Admission*|
|Nursery, Jr. KG, Sr. KG||₹125,000||-||₹61,231||₹61,231||₹122,462||As per the payment scheme|
|Grade 1 to 5||₹8,900||₹116,100||₹62,634||₹62,634||₹125,267|
|Grade 6 to 10||₹8,900||₹116,100||₹62,634||₹62,634||₹125,267|
*Students seeking admission to Playgroup will have no admission fee. However, while taking admissions to Nursery in the subsequent year they will have to pay the then prevailing admission fee. Non- Refundable deposit amount of Rs.25,000 to be paid by the parents at the time of admission, this amount will be adjusted against the 1st Term Fees.
One time fees discount is a limited period offer, further it is offered for A.Y.22-23 only, as an exception considering the challenges faced by the parents due to the pandemic. School will be at liberty to change the nature of such discount as it deems fit.
|Pre-Primary||Rs. 2,500 - 2,700||Rs. 2,200 - 3,200||Tuition fees do not include uniforms, shoes, school bus, books & stationery, canteen, consumables, class trips, etc.|
|Grade 1 - 2||Rs. 5,500 - 6,000||Rs. 2,800 - 3,400|
|Grade 3 - 4||Rs. 7,000 - 8,000||Rs. 3,200 - 4,200|
|Grade 5 - 9||Rs. 7,500 - 9,000||Rs. 3,200 - 4,200|
– The fee structure mentioned is for the academic year ’22-23. Details of the one-time fees including the one-time admission fees and co-curricular activity fees can be shared on request. One-time admission fees and one time co-curricular fees are non-refundable.
– There will be an escalation of 7-10% per year in the annual fee. As a measure of transparency and to help parents plan forward, a fee chart for the child’s entire school career from primary grades 1 to 10, will be shared during the time of admission.
– For the convenience of parents, the school has tied up with institutional partners to offer an EMI facility for fee payments. To avail of the EMI facility please select the relevant option in the payment gateway. Relevant information of the interest applicable and payment plans will be available online as well. If you have any queries please contact us on (022) 6842 0062.
|Playgroup||Mon-Fri: 9:00 - 11:00 AM / 12:00 - 2:00 PM / 4:00 - 6:00 PM|
|Nursery, Jr. KG, Sr. KG||Mon-Fri: 8:00 - 11:15 AM / 11:30 AM - 2:45 PM|
|Grade 1 to Grade 10||Mon-Fri: 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM|
|Curriculum & Affiliation details
ICSE affiliated school number MA236
022 6842 0062
9324725281 (Whatsapp Number)
022 6842 0062
9324725281 (Whatsapp Number)
The school believes that all children are equal and does not practice any discrimination based on family background, caste, race, religion, gender or any other criteria.
The Green Acres Academy does NOT require to observe children up to and including Grade 1 as we follow an inclusive policy for all children we can accommodate. This has been done for various reasons, none more so than the established fact that a 30-minute interaction cannot give us any real understanding of a child especially given that at young ages the child may not be comfortable for a variety of external reasons.
Sibling/First Cousin Policy
At The Green Acres Academy, we believe in keeping families together, thus, please note that siblings and first cousins of existing students will be given preference for admission, subject to availability of seats and based on merit. It cannot be demanded as a matter of right. First cousins will be defined as children of biological or legally adopted siblings of either parent and children who share the same grandparents. Proof of this should be submitted by giving the common grandparents’ name in the parents Aadhar or PAN card. Any attempt to manipulate this policy through fraudulent documents will lead to outright denial of the admission.
– The decision of the admission cell will be final and any attempt to put pressure on school for admission will result in an automatic rejection of the admission form.
– The school does not accept donations in cash or kind and if you hear of any person/persons claiming to be able to secure admission to our school against any kind of donation, parents are advised not to trust such persons and to bring this to the notice of the school authorities at the earliest. The school also follows a fair and unbiased approach to admissions and any attempt to influence, manipulate or circumvent the process through any means will lead to the outright denial of the admission.
– While the school would like to thank all parents who apply for the faith shown by them in seeking admission to our school, we regret that due to the limited number of seats available, we will not be able to grant admission to all applicants. We sincerely believe that all children are equal and worthy and an inability to admit a child is purely due to space constraints. This decision is in no way reflective of the child or the parent in any way. However, in the interest of good order and smooth functioning of the school, the decision of the Admission Cell in this regard is considered final.